Join the Handiss Team as a Community Manager
We’re looking for a Community Manager to join our team
Handiss is hiring a Community Manager to manage the quality and diversity of the Handiss community, and to assist in general operations. The community manager will be responsible for handling the on-boarding and screening process of engineers and architects who apply to join Handiss, and providing back-office support for the management team. The community manager must be flexible in adjusting to various responsibilities which would include public relations, social media management, and assisting the management team in general operations.
We’re looking for someone who is flexible, smart, independent, a quick learner, and multi-tasker who can self-manage.
A background, experience, or strong familiarity in the engineering and construction market is required. The community manager will play a central role in supporting Handiss to reach its targets.
Tasks you’ll be responsible for:
- Monitoring and screening applications of engineers and architects, and conducting online interviews with both local and international candidates and assessing their profiles and quality of work
- Maintaining good relations with members of the Handiss community through active engagement and support
- Head-hunting different types of engineers and architects globally according to market and client needs
- Providing general daily support for the management team which may include assistance in project operations and client services
- Providing regular reports on user growth and digital marketing spending
- Managing social media pages, posting content, assisting the management and creative teams in the production of content, and handling the advertising and promotion of the content on company social media pages
Skills we’re looking for:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Background, experience, or strong understanding of the engineering and construction industry is required, especially in engineering consulting and design
- Social media management skills are a plus but are not necessary, but a willingness to learn the basics of these skills is required
- Ability to work independently and adjust to a unique startup working environment that often involves working remotely with the management team
- Self-motivated, organized, positive, and open-minded
5+ years of experience within the construction industry, preferably in engineering or architectural design
If you’re interested, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is November 25th, 2018.