Senior Cost and Contracts Consultant
- American University of Beirut | Masters in Engineering Management | 2011
- Beirut Arab University | Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering | 2006
- HIGHLAND (EMAAR), LEBANON (real estate company currently managing and executing BEIT MISK, a residential community spreading over 655,000 sqm) | Senior Cost, Contracts and Claims Consultant | 2015 | 2016
- DAVIS LANGDON AN AECOM COMPANY, LEBANON (multi-national firm specialized in the fields of project and cost management) | Senior Cost Manager/Team Leader | 2006 | 2015
I provide clients with cost and contracts’ consultancy services to control and monitor their budget, incorporate the essential contract terms and achieve the required deliverables.
My comprehensive understanding of the common project route enables me to intervene and get involved in any/all project phases from concept to handing over.
During my 11 years of experience I operated inhouse within a multinational firm (AECOM) as well as a Freelance Consultant (BEIT MISK).
My polyvalent skills and experience in addition to my ability to work as a Third Party allows for flexible terms of engagement.
The Consultancy Services Provided:
• Cost estimates (throughout all the design phases)
• Value Engineering
• Pre-tender Estimate and BOQ
• Tender Procedures and Conditions of Contract
• Financial Reports and Budget Control
• Payment Certifications
• Variation Orders and Claims Assessment
Fields of expertise:
Contract Production -- Cost Estimation -- Quantity Surveying