Transport Planner as a Project Engineer
- University of Stuttgart | Masters in Infrastructure Planning | 2016
- American University of Beirut | Bachelors in Civil and Environmental Engineering | 2011
- Catherine Chadarevian | Year
- SETS intl | Traffic and Transport Engineer | 2011 | 2014
- Constult Transport | Freelancer | 2014 | 2015
- Institute for Roads and Transportation | Scientific Research Assistant | 2015 | 2016
Experienced Transport and Traffic Engineer in Projects in the Middle East as well as in Germany.
Main areas of expertise: Traffic Impact Study, Traffic Detours Evaluation, Traffic Management during Construction Phases, Evaluation of Level of Service of Intersections and Signal Phases, Parking Management, Generated Traffic Management.
Use of American and German Guidelines.
Use of Macrosimlation Programs EMME and VISUM.
Can work in three different languages
Also have knowledge of ArcGIS and Synchro.
Fields of expertise: