Ramsey Nasser, P.E. (California)
Building Science Consultant, Facade Engineer
Los Angeles, United States of America (USA)
- American University of Beirut | Bachelor of Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering | 2009
- The Pennsylvania State University | Masters of Engineering, Architectural Engineering | 2014
- Professional Engineer (P.E), California, U.S.A, License # 87982 | 2017
- Dar al Handasah | Facade Engineer | 2009 | 2012
- Simpson Gumpertz and Heger | Building Science Consultant | 2014 | end Year
• Consultancy services on the entire building enclosure (roofing, walls/glazing, below grade) and on rainscreen and barrier systems for weathertightness, building physics qualitative analysis, product / system basis of design, and custom systems evaluation.
• Expertise in New Design, Rehabilitation/Repairs of existing buildings, Investigation/Litigation.
• Extensive understanding of American envelope performance and testing standards; ability to recommend diagnostic water testing strategies, as well as for quality control testing.
• Client services include a holistic approach that spans from the design phase to the construction administration phase, including site visits: close interactive approach with clients to enable them to foresee key technical and coordination issues, and to empower them in their management of the project through its different phases.
Fields of expertise:
Façade Engineering -- Architecture