- Lebanese University | Masters | 2003
- Project Management for Development Professionals | 2016
- Fidic 1999 (new red book) | 2008
- HSE for Construction works | 2005
- Peerconsult | Managing Director | 2015 | Present
- Nini Hospital | Project Manager | 2013 | 2015
- AFQCO | Senior Architect | 2011 | 2013
Having 14+ years of professional experience in the field of building construction and management. During this period, I have worked for leading organizations (Lebanon, Dubai & Qatar) which provided me the opportunity to work on major landmarks projects such as Palm island- Dubai, Trump International Hotel Dubai, Pearl island- Doha, Nini Hospital – Lebanon.
In 2003, I started my career as a “site engineer” with hands-on duties (2 completed projects, from earthworks to handing over), then shifted to technical office, from 2005 onwards, where I have developed considerable technical and managerial experience in building construction and development. In 2015, I have launched my Consultancy Office “PEERconsult” specialized in providing Cost management, Quantity surveying, tendering and planning services to Owners, Designers, Contractors and NGOs.
Fields of expertise:
Quantity Surveying -- Cost Estimation -- Contract Production -- Project Planning