Water Resources & Environmental Engineer
- Lebanese American University | BE, Civil & Environmental Engineering | 2013
- Beirut Arab University | ME, Water Resources & Environmental Engineering | 2016
- Project Management Professional (PMP) | 2017
- LEED Green Associate | 2017
- SETS International | Water Resources & Environmental Engineer | 2016 | end Year
- Khatib & AlamI | Hydrologist & Stormwater Drainage Engineer | 2013 | 2016
I am currently a Water Resources & Environmental Engineer at SETS International, and is one of the lead engineers on the design of the current largest infrastructure project inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
I hold a Bachelor Degree in Civil & Environmental Engineering from the Lebanese American University, a Master’s degree in Water Resources & Environmental Engineering from the Beirut Arab University. As well as several certificates in project management (PMP), Quality (ISO 9001), and green building design (LEED GA). Jad has also been involved and played a key role in USAID funded PEER research projects focusing mainly on the identification of rainfall induced landslides in Lebanon.
In the past 5 years of professional activity, my career spanned from applied research in water engineering, mathematical modeling and software development, to diversified experience in the design and management of more than 50 water engineering and infrastructure projects in Lebanon, KSA, UAE, Iraq, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, and Egypt.
Fields of expertise:
Water Infrastructure Engineering -- Environmental Engineering -- MEP / Building Services