Architect & BIM Consultant
- ALBA | Master of Architecture, with Honors | 2014
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Advanced | 2011
- Featured in the book 'Brilliant Young Lebanese Architects', by 'Universal Publishers' | 2017
- Dar Al-Handasah (Shair and Partners) | Architect (BIM) | 2014 | 2016
- 5D Architects | Lead Architect & BIM Consultant | 2016 | end Year
If there was only one thing that could make your architecture projects exponentially better, what would it be?
Let me take some wild guesses: new technological tools (or BIM) that enhance the building processes while saving you time and money? Visualization secrets so that your envisioned building doesn’t appear like it just ran away from a comic book? Presentation tips that magically present the project under a new light?
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
I am an architect who’s simply mad about stories. I feel frustrated whenever I see an amazing architecture project lose half of its value just because it’s not presented with the right visual, written, or tech support.
All of this stems from my experience in a rare combination of niches:
• BIM Expert, having worked especially on Revit for more than eight years on a wide range of types and scales of projects.
• Architecture Journalist, having written countless articles printed in Deco Magazine and other media for more than three years.
• Presentation Specialist & Professional Speaker with a track record of two U.S. certifications, two awards, four years in practice, and several trainings given to date.
But most importantly, how exactly can I help YOU?
Architectural design from A to Z with full Revit documents, stunning visuals and presentations!
Fields of expertise:
Architecture -- Interior Architecture & Design -- 3D Modelling